Know Before You Go
- For your safety and comfort, please wear closed-toed shoes, like tennis shoes, as the kitchen floors are concrete.
- Aprons will be provided for each guest.
- Please bring along a way to restrain your hair; a ponytail holder , a cap, etc.
- Water and light snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring along your favorite beverage.
- Freezer Meal classes are endurance cooking. Dress comfortably, bring nourishment (water and light snacks provided). We will be on our feet for approximately 4 hours.
We know that life happens for everybody, therefore having a cancellation policy is necessary. All classes may be subject to cancellation or rescheduling by Julie’s Table. Every effort to accommodate changes and/or refunds will be made should this occur.
A class must have a minimum or 4 registered guests. Otherwise, the class will be cancelled and money refunded.
In order to keep our classes comfortable, class size is limited. Your class registration reserves your spot and must be paid in advance. A one-week notice is required for cancellation of any class. If you do not cancel by telephone at least one week in advance of the scheduled class, no refund will be issued. Please feel free to send a friend in your place.
Please call us at 325-234-9988 or 325-469-3320 with any questions, concerns, or cancellations.